Dear Parents and Year Four children,
If you are unable to attend school and are accessing the learning from home, please follow these instructions to access the work from home via Purple Mash. You will need your username and password, please find these in your home learning pack. You will also receive an exercise book to complete your work in within your learning pack.
All work will be set via your child's 2do's and will be clearly labelled with the subject title.
Instructions to access Purple Mash:
- Scan the QR code to take you to St. Johns Portal.
- OR Access the student portal by clicking on this link. https://www.purplemash.com/sch/stjohnswn5
- **If this does not work, click on the 'Information' tab on our website. Choose the 'E-Safety' option and you will find a link that takes you straight to St. John's access area of Purple Mash.**
- Type in your child's username and password. You will find their log ins in their Home Learning Packs.
- Your child's profile will be on display. Click on the 2Do tab at the top (which is red)
- This will bring up all your children's tasks. The home learning tasks will all be named with HOME LEARNING and are they usually PDF documents.
- There will be a presentation to run through with your child, which may need discussing whilst looking at pictures or answering questions
Each day your child can also access Doodle Maths, Doodle Spell, Times Table Rockstars to help with their learning.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
I have attached a letter below to let you know when I will be updating the home learning documents, and some extra information to help with your learning.
See you back at school soon!